Strawberry Protein Pancakes
Staying healthy just got tastier. These low fat, high protein pancakes are motivation enough to get you out of bed and into the gym.
Products Near You
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, chopped
- Blend everything together except for the strawberries until there are no remaining chunks.
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium high (a large or pancake pan works best). Pour the batter onto the pan in small circular shapes, then evenly sprinkle strawberry chunks on each.
- When the pancakes start to bubble, flip and cook the other side.
- Top with more strawberries, maple syrup, yogurt, or whatever you like!