Spinach and Feta Wraps
Looking for fresh ideas for Meatless Mondays? Try this flavorful wrap for lunch or dinner. Egg whites, fresh spinach, tomatoes, pesto and tangy feta are rolled in a whole wheat flat bread. Each wrap has a satisfying 26 grams of protein and 362 calories.
- 1 cup Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 2 tsp. prepared basil pesto
- 1-1/2 cup chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 (2 oz.) whole-wheat flat breads
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Spray a nonstick 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Beat Bob Evans egg whites and pesto together with a fork in medium bowl. Pour into skillet. Stir in spinach. As eggs start to set, lift the edges with a spatula, allowing uncooked eggs to flow to bottom of skillet. Cook until eggs are set but still moist. Sprinkle with feta; cover and cook 1 minute longer. Cut in half.
- Spread mayonnaise on flatbread. Top with tomatoes, then eggs. Roll up and secure with a toothpick or wrap in parchment.