With only five simple ingredients, these Overnight Oats can be whipped together at night and be ready to eat in the morning. Sprinkle on your favorite topping for an extra OAT-standing breakfast.
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- In a wide mouth mason jar or small container combine all ingredients.
- Stir well and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy cold the next morning, topped with fresh fruit, sprinkled with cinnamon, powdered peanut butter, or cocoa powder.