Sweet Potato Black Bean Scramble
Start a healthy breakfast routine that’s packed with the energy you need to conquer the day!
- 2 cups Bob Evans Egg Whites
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado, diced or sliced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork a few times and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until cooked through. Once cooked through, place in bowl and mash with fork. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add in black beans, cumin and chili powder. Stir to combine and then set aside.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. Add in egg whites and cook until eggs are solid and fluffy. Once cooked, remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix in mashed sweet potatoes, egg whites and black beans mixture. Top with diced avocado and top with salsa.