Spinach Feta Egg White Bites
- 1 32 oz. carton Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted olives, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray mini-muffin tin with olive oil
- Add quinoa to each cup, enough to cover the bottom of the cup like a crust. Layer with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and feta.
- Pour egg whites into tins over veggies and cheese until cups are filled to brim.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until visibly set. Let cool and enjoy!