Spinach, Egg White & Zucchini Scramble
- 3/4 cup Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 1 medium zucchini
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 tbsp hummus
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Remove the ends of the zucchini and slice into chunks, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place zucchini into oil and let cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until mostly cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Remove heat and set zucchini aside.
- In the same skillet, add in egg whites, spinach, tomatoes and red onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until egg whites are solid and no longer runny and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- Mix zucchini with egg whites and vegetables mixture. Top with hummus and serve.