Spinach, Egg White & Zucchini Lunch Wraps
A light’n’lean lunch option with fresh veggies, egg-white protein and creamy hummus that’s just as delicious as it is filling.
Products Near You
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup Bob Evans® 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach (or mixed greens) raw
- 2 flatbread wraps or burrito sized clean tortillas
- 2 tbsp hummus, homemade or store-bought
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove the ends from the zucchini and slice length wise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place sliced zucchini into oil and let cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until mostly cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and set zucchini slices aside.
- In the same skillet, add the egg whites. Cook, stirring frequently, until egg whites are solid and no longer runny. Remove from heat.
- To assemble the wraps, spread out hummus evenly over the flatbread or large tortilla, followed by 3-4 zucchini slices (parallel to the length of the wrap), the spinach, scrambled egg whites, sliced red onion, and halved grape tomatoes.
- Wrap tightly, slice in half, and enjoy.