- 2 cups Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- ½ cup bacon, crumbled and pre-cooked
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Salsa, to top
- Sour cream, to top
- Heat butter in nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapeno, bacon and tomato in skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour Bob Evans Egg Whites over cooked vegetables and cover for 8 minutes or until eggs are set. Pour cheese in middle of eggs and fold in half onto plate.
- Top with sour cream, salsa and avocado. Let cool before serving and enjoy!