Savory Veggie Scramble
- 1 cup Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 5 to 6 stalks asparagus, chopped into one-half in pieces
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, cook onion, asparagus and red pepper for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are crisp-tender
- Reduce heat to low. Slowly add in Bob Evans Egg Whites. As the egg whites begin to set, use spatula to lift edges of eggs, letting uncooked eggs flow to the bottom of skillet. Cook until egg whites are set but still moist.
- Stir in cheese and garlic powder. Serve.