Raspberry White Chocolate Yogurt Muffins
Luscious raspberries, vanilla yogurt and white chocolate chips create a moist, sweet coffee shop style treat in this delicious muffin recipe.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 6 oz. (1 container) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, do not thaw*
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper cup liners; set aside. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well. In small bowl combine oil, milk, Bob Evans®, yogurt and vanilla; mix well. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Gently stir in raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Divide batter equally into muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.