Mushroom & Spinach Egg White Mini Bites
- 1 16 oz. carton Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 3 cups spinach
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté garlic and mushrooms until tender. Add in spinach and sauté until wilted. Mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat to cool.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray. Divide vegetable mixture among tins. Pour egg whites from carton over mixture in each tin until filled to the brim. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites are visibly set.
- Let cool and enjoy!