Mini Bacon Egg Muffins
Breakfast made bite-size. These pre-makable nibblets of bliss are low fat, low carb, high protein and completely addictive.
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (or turkey bacon)
- 1 cup Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk all ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared muffin tin, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the egg muffins are fluffy and bounce back when touched.
- Carefully extract with a fork and serve immediately. Or place in airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!