4 Ingredient Low Carb Butter Biscuits
- 2 cups 1 tablespoon (~235g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tsps cold, soft grass-fed butter OR butter with olive oil
- 3/4 cup (6 egg whites or 276g) Bob Evans Egg Whites
- Set oven to 350F
- Mix together almond flour, baking powder & salt. Then fold in the butter and mix together with a fork until it’s crumbly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk Bob Evans Egg Whites until light peaks have formed, then add it to the flour.
- Fold everything together, then store in the fridge for 20 minutes to 1 hour, or in the freezer for 10 -12 minutes, to let it rest and firm up.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and use an ice cream scoop to evenly divide up the batter into separate mounds on the tray.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes in the oven, or until the outside is golden brown and “crusty.” Let them slightly cool to firm up, about 5 minutes, then enjoy!