Light Spanish Omelet
- 1/2 cups Bob Evans Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cups Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns or Diced
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup turkey or ham, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Heat oil in nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, bell pepper and cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in ham/turkey, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg whites over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir until combined and cover for 8 minutes or until egg whites are set.
- Slide omelet out of pan while flipping to fold in half onto plate. Let cool and enjoy!