Leek & Mushroom Egg White Frittata
- 2 cups Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 medium leeks, whites and pale green parts only, chopped
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Feta cheese for topping
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large ovenproof skillet or cast iron over medium heat. Add leeks, cook and stir often until softened. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook while stirring often.
- Pour egg whites in skillet and sprinkle the top with feta, parsley and red pepper flakes. Put skillet in oven for 8 to 10 minutes and bake until eggs have set.
- Let cool until the sides release from pan. Slice and serve.