Garden Veggie Bob Evans Omelet
- 2 cups Bob Evans Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- Heat butter in nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli, zucchini, onion and red pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour Bob Evans Egg Whites over cooked vegetables and cover for 8 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Fold eggs in half on plate and let cool before serving.