Egg White Muffins
- 2/3 cup Bob Evans Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/4 cup Bob Evans Original Breakfast Sausage
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray muffin tin with olive oil.
- Mix together chopped spinach, feta cheese, diced red peppers, bacon crumbles and cooked sausage and scoop the mixture into each muffin tin.
- Add Bob Evans Liquid Egg Whites to muffin cups until full.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until visibly set. Let cool and enjoy!