Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
Never miss breakfast again with these easy to pre-make, freezer-friendly breakfast sandwiches. Great for your morning protein boost and eating one-handed when you’re running out the door.
- 1 cup Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 6 English Muffins
- 6 slices Sharp Cheddar cheese (or the cheese of your choice)
- optional fresh chopped spinach
- Pre-heat the over to 375 degrees. Spray six 10-ounce ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites in each ramekin. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake until egg whites are cooked through, between 12-14 minutes.
- Split the English Muffins and add a slice of Sharp Cheddar cheese. Top with cooled egg white and another muffin to create a sandwich. Repeat this process to make six breakfast sandwiches.
- Wrap the breakfast sandwiches tightly in plastic wrap and store in freezer safe bag.
- To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the frozen breakfast sandwich. Wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 20-60 seconds, or until heated through completely. Enjoy immediately.