Easy Egg White French Toast
French toast is easy with Bob Evans Egg Whites! Use day-old bread for the best results or try cinnamon swirl bread as a variation.
Products Near You
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 (1-in. thick) slices French bread
- Combine all ingredients except butter and bread in medium bowl. Beat mixture with fork until frothy.
- Heat butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Dip bread slices in Bob Evans mixture and place in skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.