Easy and Healthy Mexican Breakfast Cups
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cheesy chorizo and zesty taco seasoning makes these egg white mini-muffins the perfect protein snack for when you need to add a little healthy flavor to your life.
- 1/2 lb Chorizo
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 16 oz. carton Bob Evans® 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tins.
- In a non-stick skillet cook chorizo according to package directions. Drain onto paper towels.
- Transfer chorizo to a large mixing bowl. Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Finish with salsa and sour cream.