Breakfast Shrimp Egg White Muffin Cups
- 1 32 oz. carton Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup red bell pepper, sliced or chopped
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ lb. shelled shrimp, pre-cooked and deveined, chopped
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté garlic, jalapeno, scallion, red bell pepper and corn for a few minutes.
- Add in shrimp, salt, pepper and sauté for another minute. Add spinach and sauté until wilted
- Remove from heat to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray. Divide shrimp and vegetable mixture among tins. Pour egg whites from carton over mixture in each tin until filled to the brim.
- Sprinkle green parts of scallion on top of each tin and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites are visibly set.
- Let cool and enjoy!