Asparagus, Red Pepper & Potato Frittata
- 2 cups Bob Evans Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Stir together Bob Evans Egg Whites and ricotta cheese in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- Heat oil on a medium high in a 10-inch nonstick skillet. Stir in potatoes, asparagus, red pepper and mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Add potato mixture to skillet and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip potato mixture.
- Pour egg whites over potatoes evenly. Cover, and cook without stirring for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs have set. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and let cool before serving.