- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together Bob Evans, sugar, almond extract and salt until sugar is dissolved. Stir in flour and coconut. Refrigerate mixture 15 minutes*.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons, 1-inch apart, on prepared baking sheet. Press firmly to create mounds**.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until bottom of cookies are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack.